Increase your VITAMIN C w/ Peppers & DETOX w/ Cilantro!
Stuffed peppers were back on the Clean Cuisine menu this week along with Cilantro Corn. Adding flavor to this tasty meal. Remember peppers have MORE Vitamin C than oranges so adding them to your weekly meals is great. Now that we've reiterated that benefit, let's talk about seasonings; CILANTRO!!!
Cilantro has been used to add flavor to meals for thousands of years. It is a herb from the Apiaceae family. The first trace of Cilantro was found in Irasel.
Heres why you should toss the other seasonings and add cilantro to your meals!
1. Detoxes Body of Heavy Metals
- Aluminum, Lead, and Mercury can become resident in our bodies leading to harmful diseases
2. Lowers Blood Sugar Levels
- Research soon believe Cilantro may become a remedy for diabetes
3. Prevents Urinary Tract Infections - The antibacterial compounds help to keep the urinary tract healthy
4. Protects against Food Poisoning - Helps to protect the body from infections and toxins.
Click the link below to read more about benefits of Cilantro and don't forget to order next weeks meals by Saturday.