Are Calories Important to Lose Weight?
If you missed the Live Fitness Q & A yesterday. Here is what we covered and a link to the video.
1. How many calories should you be eating to lose weight.
2. What exercises to do if you have knee injuries.
3. Are heart rate monitors really important.
For more information and links to more on these topics check out these sites.
1. Calorie deficit's http://blog.anytimefitness.com/cant-lose-weight/
2. Squatting with knee pain http://blog.anytimefitness.com/knee-pain-to-squat-or-not/
3. Heart rate training http://blog.anytimefitness.com/getting-the-most-out-of-your-heart-rate-monitor/
Week 11 Menu is posted, Click here to view/order before the deadline March 13th 8pm